19 Nov 6 reasons why you should be using pillar pages and topic clusters to improve your healthcare content marketing
When done right, pillar pages and topic clusters provide numerous and important advantages:
1) Improve your search rankings and SEO. And if one of your topic clusters really shines, topic clusters that link to that page will also be elevated. HubSpot confirmed that linking between pillar pages and topic cluster improves search engine rankings.
2) Position you as an authority on a topic of interest to your audience.
3) Establish you as a thought leader in your field and, as a result, a trusted resource.
4) Help organize your content so that your audience can more easily find what they need to know on one website: yours.
5) Provide the opportunity to create new pillar pages and topic clusters from your existing content—blogs, white papers, videos, etc. Once you create the pillar page, you can link to your existing content.
6) Create qualified leads. Pillar pages and topic clusters provide valuable information to your audience. By educating them, you push them further down the sales funnel.